For the past few weeks, I have been posting quotes for you to ponder. My intent is to provide some food for thought as you go about your day. Here are the 10 that reached the highest number of people.
- “As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.” – Nelson Mandela
- “The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.” – Henry James
- “Be what you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter; and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Suess
- “Everybody has the power to make someone else happy. Some do it by entering the room, while others do it by leaving.” – unknown
- “It’s better to be prepared for an opportunity that never comes than to be unprepared when one comes.” – Whitney Young
“In order to become brilliant – to let the most light shine through – you must go through a great deal of pain. Think of a brilliantly cut diamond.” – Joanna Fox
- “Whatever happened to you yesterday shapes you for today; and prepares you for tomorrow.” – Pastor Leonard T. Wesley
“One kind deed, one compassionate act, one thoughtful gesture is enough to change the course of an entire lifetime.” – Karen Hesse
- “I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.”
– Charles Swindoll
Do any of these resonate with you?